Please refer to Job No. RED19-5911 when submitting resume.
- Design, develop, and implement enterprise software solutions in conformance with business requirements
- Design and develop application programming interface solutions
- Code software
- Integrate new applications into existing technical infrastructure and business processes
- Query and troubleshoot databases
- Perform code review and code fixes
- Write test cases
- Conduct performance testing, unit testing, and integration testing
- Track defects
- Conduct root cause analysis
- Develop corrective solutions to fix technical issues and maintain and improve software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study and three years of experience in software development
- Work experience using Java, MySQL, EJB, Spring Boot, RestFUL, Jira, and Agile. Work in San Jose, CA. Travel and/or relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the US may be required.